We’re constantly looking for the next hack to help simplify our lives and beauty routines. The reality is, as much as we strive to take care of ourselves and our bodies, there simply just isn’t enough time to implement our tried and true regimens. In these types of situations, we can turn to a few speedy tricks that will still give the results you require. Find some of our favorite body care hacks for better skin below.
- Once you come out of the shower or bath, apply moisturizer right away. Doing this will help lock in as much moisture as possible and it will also take half the time rubbing it in. This Nivea, Soft Moisturizer is a great option for optimal hydration.
- A great alternative for shaving creams is Coconut Oil. This all-natural product will not only help you get a close shave but will also leave your skin smooth and moisturized. Try swapping out your go-to shaving cream for this Infinity Naturals, Virgin Coconut Oil.
- If you’re looking for a way to boost hydration and moisture to your hands and feet, apply a decent amount of lotion to them and wrap them in socks for 20-30 minutes. This will help heat the cream and allow it to deeply penetrate into your skin. This will result in smoother and softer hands and feet. A butter-like or glycerin-based cream is a great option for this hack. This Eva Cosmetics, Glycerin Cream is one of our favorites for intense hydration.
- After you’ve applied your sunscreen to your face, a great tip is to rub the excess cream onto your hands. The tops of your hands often get overlooked when it comes to applying sunscreen, but the fact of the matter is that our hands are one of the most exposed parts of our body and are in desperate need of SPF. Try implementing this Kolagra, SPF 50+ Sunscreen into your daily routine.
- We all know how frustrating ingrown hairs can be and how tempting it is to pick at them. To get rid of them naturally and effectively exfoliate your body using this The Bath Land, Coconut Sugar Body Scrub and follow by dry brushing with the Nut Botanicals Detachable Dry Brush. Once that’s complete you can proceed to tweezing.