We’re Hiring - Content Executive (English)
The content executive develops high-quality, user-centered content for the brands that sell on Source Beauty as well as Source Beauty as a brand itself. As a technical writer on our Catalog Management team, they follow Source Beauty style guides to create clear and concise information giving our customers a seamless trustworthy experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create high-quality product content in English.
- Creating and editing product documentation.
- Content writing for Social Media campaigns.
- Content development for our weekly newsletters.
- Weekly publishing of articles discussing beauty and lifestyle tips and tricks.
- Maintain Source Beauty content guidelines and brand standards.
- Participate in content management efforts, process development, and quality governance in support of team success, while also working independently on multiple projects.
- Proven experience in technical editing/writing in a similar role.
- Ability to be self-directed and effectively working independently yet equally comfortable contributing within a team environment.
- Precise documentation and clear communication skills
- Fluency in written English and Arabic
- Affinity for technology and proven experience working with content management systems and creation sheets.
Please email your CV and cover letter (including salary expectations and notice period) to email@example.com. Please state clearly the name of role that you are interested in the subject line of the email.