We’re Hiring - Finance Analyst
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist in the preparation of financial plans, monthly forecasts and financial reporting.
- Prepare month-end journal entries and accruals as well as investigate general ledger entries to ensure proper coding.
- Partner with the acquisition department to manage the vendor listing and digital roadmap.
- Provide monthly budget/forecast to actual variance analysis and commentary.
- Assist in the monthly capital expenditure forecast.
- Analyze the e-commerce P&L to identify opportunities to reduce expenses and increase profitability.
- Assist with sales and key performance indicator (KPI) review with the merchandise planning department.
- Work with the online marketing department to analyze monthly digital marketing spend by category and calculate return on investment (ROI).
- Work with executive management on miscellaneous ad hoc reports and requests.
- BS Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in financial analysis.
- E-Commerce experience required.
- Must be a team player.
- Strong communication, analytical, critical thinking, and presentation skills; including the ability to provide written and verbal direction effectively
- Must have the highest degree of accuracy with a strong attention to detail
- Well-organized with an ability to manage multiple projects with strict deadlines
- Project management skills, from initial idea through execution.
- Strong Excel skills are a must.
Please email your CV and cover letter (including salary expectations and notice period) to email@example.com. Please state clearly the name of role that you are interested in the subject line of the email.