We’re Hiring - Inbound/Outbound Manager
The Inbound and the Outbound Supply Chain Managers both act as bridge between commercial and operations teams and are responsible for seamless planning of inbound freight into our warehouse while maximizing vendor and seller experience, the outbound process and last mile operation respectively.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Set up processes to strengthen inbound and outbound supply chain planning with an objective of minimizing cost and maximizing customer/seller experience.
- Lead and supervise a team of hourly associates in the warehouse.
- Conduct shift planning and forecasting, alongside assigning and directing work
- Identifying training needs, staying on top of absence & performance management.
- Tracking, trending and reporting on departmental / operational metrics.
- Tracking and reporting working hours and schedules, as well as reassigning shifts to support a constantly changing night shift workload.
- Fully own the seller and vendor experience in the supply chain organization.
- Monitor and review inbound purchase order data, track inbound deliveries and ensure logistics receiving accuracy within the inventory management and financial systems.
- Rollout best practices to minimize end to end supply chain loss.
- 4+ years experience as an Operation/Planning Manager.
- Supply chain and planning knowledge through work experience.
- Detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to own and follow through on issues.
- Background in a logistics, distribution or similar environment
Please email your CV and cover letter (including salary expectations and notice period) to email@example.com. Please state clearly the name of role that you are interested in the subject line of the email.