We’re Hiring - PR & Communications
A PR & Communications job role is responsible for developing and executing an influencer and PR strategy to support and grow the awareness of Source Beauty. This person will develop a strategic framework for partnering with influencers, brands, content partners and press. This role will be focused on building initiatives that drive a deep sense of community, brand awareness and engagement. A creative, organized and ambitious individual with a true passion for brand storytelling.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop the PR & Content strategy for the brand to increase awareness.
- Work closely with influential content partners, brands and creators to increase brand awareness and credibility through different channels.
- Drive and accelerate communication opportunities with all media.
- Work closely with the internal marketing team to develop strategy.
- Organize a content production calendar.
- Draft press materials including interviews, bios and press pitches.
- Proactively pitch press stories.
- Set strategic and actionable objectives and KPIs and maintain a reporting schedule to measure performance accuracy.
- 2-3 years of PR, influencer relations and/or related experience required.
- Self-starter, action-oriented, resourceful, can take a project from start to finish.
- Experience with and/or understanding of PR and influencer tools.
- Works well in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Strategic and creative thinker with an understanding of beauty. Demonstrating ability to establish priorities in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail.
- Clear and effective written and verbal (including presentation) communication skills.
Please email your CV and cover letter (including salary expectations and notice period) to email@example.com. Please state clearly the name of role that you are interested in the subject line of the email.