We’re Hiring - Social Media Executive
A content and social media executive is responsible for creating and publishing content on all social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, and Tiktok, to grow an audience, build brand awareness and ultimately boost sales. Your duties include developing a social media marketing plan, creating and posting new content, connecting with the community and analyzing the success and performance of your social media campaigns.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Build and execute social media strategies with the objective of growing channels, engagement and ultimately drive new sales for Source Beauty.
- Create and deliver innovative social and digital campaigns, which will add value and content to the brand.
- Responsible for planning and executing engaging content on all our social platforms.
- Optimize and establish best practices for Source Beauty on each platform.
- Be up to date with the evolving trends and bring forth ideas to stay competitive within social media.
- Measure and analyze impact of social media initiatives on various KPIs, including channel growth, impressions, engagements, referral traffic and conversions to learn and improve,
- 2-3 years of Social Media experience.
- Have experience in building and nurturing fast growing social & content strategy.
- Knowledge of optimizing each social channel and can drive and optimize strategy to effectively engage the audience.
- Have a strong understanding in analyzing social media data to be able to optimize campaigns.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must thrive in a fast paced and dynamic working environment.
Please email your CV and cover letter (including salary expectations and notice period) to email@example.com. Please state clearly the name of role that you are interested in the subject line of the email.