Reset your password
Create an account
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution
An advanced-level exfoliating peel. Targets textural irregularities, dullness, and uneven skin tone.
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution exfoliates multiple layers of the skin for a brighter, more even appearance. With the help of alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA), beta-hydroxy acids (BHA), and a studied Tasmanian pepperberry derivative, which reduces irritation that can be associated with acid use, this at-home peel helps even skin texture, clear pore congestion, and improve uneven pigmentation. The formula is further supported with a crosspolymer form of hyaluronic acid for comfort, pro-vitamin B5 for hydration, and black carrot for added protection.
Note: This formula contains an extremely high concentration of free acids. We recommend use only if you are an experienced user of acid exfoliation and your skin is not sensitive.
The pH of this formula is approximately 3.6. Glycolic Acid, the primary AHA used in the formula, has a pKa of 3.6 and pKa is the most important aspect to consider in formulating with acids. pKa implies acid availability. When pKa is close to pH, there is an ideal balance between salt and acidity, maximizing the effectiveness of the acid and reducing skin discomfort.
How To Use
Do Not Use With
- Copper Peptides
- Direct Acids
- Direct Vitamin C
- Niacinamide Powder
- Use once or twice a week, ideally in the evening, on thoroughly clean, dry skin. Do not use on wet skin.
- Apply evenly across the face and neck using fingertips. Do not use on sensitive, peeling, or compromised skin.
- Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes both during application and rinse off.
- Leave on for no more than 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) and a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn.
- Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
What's In It
Glycolic Acid, Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Daucus Carota Sativa Extract, Propanediol, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.
Delivery & Payment Options
Cairo & Giza: Orders, placed before 2PM from Sunday through to Thursday, are delivered the next day (except for weekends).
Alexandria: Orders, placed before 2PM from Sunday through to Thursday, are delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
Rest of Egypt: Orders, placed before 2PM from Sunday through to Thursday, are delivered within 2 to 7 working days.
valU installment plans applied on orders above 500EGP and more