Reset your password
Create an account
By placing an order with Source Beauty LLC (“Source Beauty”, “we”, “us” or “our”) for products which are sold on the Site (“Products”) you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms & Conditions (“T&Cs”). Please read these T&Cs carefully and, if you are unhappy with any aspect, you should contact one of our customer service advisors before placing an order with us.
We amend these T&Cs from time to time. Please check the top of this page to see when these T&Cs were last updated. Every time you order Products from us, the T&Cs in force at the time of your order will apply to the contract between you and us. If we have to revise these T&Cs and this has a material impact on your order, we will contact you to give you reasonable advance notice of the changes and let you know how to cancel the contract if you are not happy with the changes.
1. ABOUT SOURCE BEAUTY
This Site is owned and operated by Source Beauty LLC whose registered office is at 18A, Road 11, Maadi, Cairo, Egypt, and whose company number is 128178 and registered VAT number is 001_5_01503_189_00_00 (Source Beauty) since January 2020. These terms and conditions include general terms and conditions for use of this Site, terms and conditions relating to the Services and terms and conditions relating to the sale and purchase of Products on the Site. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Your use of the Site and Services and the purchase of any Products on this Site will be subject to these terms and conditions.
In order to make a purchase through the Site or to use the services or features made available to you on the Site, you will be required to register. When you register, you will be required to provide information about yourself including, but not limited to, your name, telephone number and e-mail address, which is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. Should any of your registration information change in future you are required to amend your personal online account immediately. We may change the registration requirements from time to time. Furthermore, when ordering items, you will be required to provide payment details and you represent and warrant that the payment details you provide on ordering are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing information provided.
3. PRICING POLICY
We have taken great care in the preparation of the content of this Site, in particular, to ensure that the details, descriptions, and prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing. However, we will only accept orders if there are no material errors in the description of the Products or the prices as advertised on this Site. All prices are displayed including VAT and exclusive of delivery charges. The total cost of your order is the price of the Products ordered plus VAT at the current rate and plus the delivery charges as set out during the checkout process.
All Products are subject to availability. Validly stated prices on our Site remain in effect for so long as the Products are available or as otherwise stated on our Site. We will inform you as soon as possible if the Products you have ordered are not available.
5. ONLINE ORDERING PROCESS
The ordering process consists of the following steps:
- you add the Products which you wish to purchase to your shopping cart;
- if you would like to send your order as a gift, you can choose to have it gift wrapped at the delivery options stage of the ordering process, and you will then be offered the opportunity to add a gift note with a personal message to the additional notes section;
- you provide an address for delivery, a billing address, and any requested payment information;
- you will be asked to read carefully and then accept the T&Cs;
- before submitting your order you will have a final opportunity to review the Products to be purchased and their prices (including any additional charges and fees such as delivery costs) and all of the information you have submitted; and
- you will click ‘Submit’ to finalise your order.
6. ORDERING ERRORS
You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point at which you click on ‘submit order’ on the final page of our ordering process.
7. ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER
We will notify you by e-mail as soon as possible to acknowledge receipt of your order and to provide you with an order number. If we are unable to fulfil your order following this acknowledgement, we will contact you by e-mail or telephone advising you of this. We will confirm acceptance of your order by sending you an email that confirms that the Products have been dispatched (“Dispatch Confirmation”). A legally binding contract between us will be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation (or, in the unlikely event that a Dispatch Confirmation is not sent due to a processing error when we dispatch the Products to you) (“Contract”). If you require any information concerning your order please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +20 120 159 9953 during business hours, quoting your order number. We may not accept your order if a product you have ordered is out of stock, if we have identified a Product or pricing error, or if we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment. Please note that we reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
Deliveries can be made only to Egypt. If you have a question about delivery we will advise you if you call our Customer Services team on +20 120 159 9953 during business hours.
We will deliver the merchandise in accordance with the delivery option selected by you. Please view our delivery options below for full details and terms. Whenever referred to, working days exclude Friday and Saturday and national holidays. Orders to one address may be delivered in one or more deliveries; however, you will incur only one delivery charge. If you have specified delivery to more than one address when placing your order, there is a separate charge for each destination address. Any delivery timescales are indicative only.
We are not responsible for delivery delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
Upon delivery of the Products to you, we will provide you with sufficient information to enable you to exercise your statutory right of cancellation and to address any intended cancellation to the correct addressee or to return or exchange your Products.
EGYPT DELIVERY OPTIONS AND TERMS
- Standard – 39.5 LE in Cairo, Egypt
- Standard – 46 LE in Alexandria, Egypt
- Standard – 80 LE to all major cities in Egypt
Delivery within 2-7 working days (please note that during sale periods and promotional offers this may be increased to 7 working days).
Payment can be made through any of the following methods: Visa and Mastercard. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account at the point at which your order has been placed. You confirm that the credit or debit card being used is yours. Please note that all credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the issuer of the card. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to pay or does not for any reason authorise payment to Source Beauty, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of Products. We retain the legal ownership of all Products until full payment has been made by you and received by us and legal ownership of the Products will immediately transfer back to us if we refund any payment for the Products to you. Risk in the Products transfers to you upon delivery.
10. YOUR CANCELLATION RIGHTS
10.1 TO CANCEL AN ORDER:
You just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. The easiest way to do this is to send an email included with your invoice number by emailing us at email@example.com. In any such e-mail or written communication, you must include details of your order, including your order number, to enable us to identify it. Your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the email.
10.2 IF YOU CANCEL YOUR ORDER WE WILL:
- Refund you the price you paid for the Products. However, please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a store. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover that you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you will be liable to pay to us an appropriate amount.
- Refund any delivery costs you have paid, although the maximum refund will be the cost of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer (as permitted by law).
- Make any refund due to you as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days after the day on which we receive the products back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the Products back to us.
- Exchanges: If you indicate on your cancellation email that you would rather receive an exchange than a refund then this will be processed within 7 working days of receiving your returned goods and will be delivered via standard delivery. In these circumstances, a new Contract will be deemed to have been formed between us in relation to the new Product you have selected (and your various rights of cancellation and return as set out herein will apply to that Product). In the event that we are not able to satisfy your request for an exchange then we will refund you the cost of the Products and the original Contract between us will be cancelled.
11.3 IF A PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISPATCHED TO YOU OR YOU HAVE RECEIVED IT BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO CANCEL YOUR CONTRACT:
- You must return it to us in its original packaging without undue delay and in any event no later than 7 working days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the Contract;
- Products should be returned to the following address – Source Beauty LLC 18A, Road 11 Maadi, Cairo Egypt
- Unless the Product is faulty or not as described you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us;
All sale and promotional items have been displayed and available to buy at the original, higher price for at least 28 days online before being reduced to the reduced price stated either on the site. Some items within the sale are promotional, therefore the prices of these items are subject to change and may increase after the sale period. Standard delivery of Sale purchases may take up to 7 working days. Sale items may take longer to arrive due to the volume of orders placed during our sale period. Please note that while all products remain in pristine condition, due to the nature of the sale some external packaging may appear slightly worn. Sale items cannot be gift wrapped. Please note that an item could go out of stock during checkout and your purchase is only confirmed once dispatched.
12. OUR LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these T&Cs we will be responsible for loss or damage that you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen (for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process).
We only supply Products for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Products for any commercial, business or resale purposes. We have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
13. QUESTIONS AND COMPLAINTS
If you have any questions about these T&Cs or if you wish to contact us to complain about any matter in regard to the Products, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. TRANSFER OF RIGHTS
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these T&Cs to another organisation and we will always notify you in writing if this happens (but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these T&Cs). You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these T&Cs to another person if we agree in writing.
15. LAW, JURISDICTION, AND LANGUAGE
This Site, any content contained herein and any contracts entered into as a result of usage of this Site are governed by Egyptian law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Egypt. All contracts are concluded in English and Arabic.
Subject to the applicable law, neither Source Beauty, nor its employees or directors shall be liable to any user for any lost profits or revenues, or consequential, incidental, indirect, special, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the use of the site or its content (including but not limited to damage resulting from reliance on any information obtained from the site).
في حدود ما تسمح به القوانين المطبقة، لا تكون سورس بيوتي ولا موظفيها ولا مديريها مسئولون أمام أي مستخدم عن أي خسائر في أرباح أو الدخل أو أي أضرار تابعية أو عارضة أو غير مباشرة أو خاصة أو تأديبية تنشأ عن أو تتعلق باستخدام الموقع أو محتوياته (على سبيل الذكر لا الحصر أي ضرر ينتج عن التعويل على أي معلومة تم الحصول عليها من الموقع).
SOURCE BEAUTY SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By permitting Source Beauty to use particular Content (by affirmatively answering a request from us or on our behalf on social media or otherwise indicating your agreement for Source Beauty to use your Content), you agree to be bound by these Terms. Please read and ensure you are in agreement before proceeding.
- In these Terms “Content” refers to the photo [and/or video, including any sound] and accompanying text posted through your account on social media, accompanying metadata such as time and place of creation, your user name, and links to your social media profile.
- You grant Source Beauty a right to use and display the Content, in any media, worldwide, for any lawful commercial purpose, in original or edited form, including: on Source Beauty’s social media accounts, websites, blogs, digital displays, advertising, and generally in the promotion of Source Beauty’s products or services. Such rights also extend to Source Beauty’s subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, representatives, assigns, licensees, and anyone else acting on behalf of Source Beauty.
Source Beauty’s rights to use your Content last indefinitely until canceled by you, which you can do at any time by contacting Source Beauty by email: email@example.com. After cancelation we will not reuse your Content. However, please note that past posts may remain visible and Source Beauty will retain your Content for [2 years] after cancelation.
- UGC Rights Management 1
The rights you grant to Source Beauty are non-exclusive and (subject to Source Beauty’s rights) you retain all rights to use the Content for your own purposes. Source Beauty will not pay any royalties or compensation to you or any third party for use of the Content. Use is at Source Beauty’s discretion and Source Beauty is not obliged to use your Content in any particular way or at all.
- You agree that you do not have any right to review, approve, or object to Source Beauty’s use of your Content or advertising copy, or to be identified as the author/creator of the Content.
- Source Beauty respects applicable laws and the rights of others and wishes to avoid using any content that does not.
By agreeing to these Terms you represent and warrant to Source Beauty that:
- the Content is your original work and you own it and all intellectual property rights in it and have all necessary rights to grant Source Beauty the rights set out in these Terms (including in relation to copyrights, trademarks, private or public buildings, performances, sounds, and music) or, if you are not the owner of such rights, you have already obtained permission from the owner of such rights, and will inform us if this is incorrect or such permission is withdrawn at any time;
- Source Beauty’s use of your Content as provided herein will not infringe intellectual property, privacy, image, performance, or publicity rights, or any other rights of any third party, require the payment of any compensation to any third party, or breach any applicable laws;
- nothing in your Content will be illegal, defamatory, obscene, or threatening to any third party; and
- you are over 18 years of age and have the right to agree to these Terms.
- You will hold Source Beauty harmless and indemnify Source Beauty against any actions, loss and damage arising out of any claims by third parties in connection with the Content, including for breach of intellectual property, data protection, privacy, image, performance, or publicity rights
- The Content may contain information about you or identifiable individuals which constitutes personal data under applicable laws.
- By agreeing to these Terms you give your consent to the processing of such personal data by Source Beauty for the purposes set out in these Terms.
- Where any personal data relating to any other person appears in the Content you warrant that you also have obtained their consent for processing of such personal data.
UGC Rights Management 2
Source Beauty is the controller of your personal data and individuals can obtain further information or exercise any of their legal rights by contacting Source Beauty at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Source Beauty also engages data providers or service providers to assist with the processing of personal data, including Qubeeo Limited, located in the UK, who provides content curation, hosting, showcasing, and analytics services.