Reset your password
Create an account
New & Trending
Offers By Category
Beauty For Less
Cleansers, Toners & Mists
Shop By Ingredient
Face & Complexion
Bath & Body
Bath & Shower
Hand & Foot Care
Sun & Tanning
Shop by Scent
Select your quiz
My Go-To Skincare Routine (Bassant's Edit)
I’m a routine-lover and my skincare routine is my favorite kind. With the busy work schedules, the upkeep of social life and the constant struggle of trying to balance both, that time to myself, whether in the morning or at night, is the most important part of my day. I really take the time to give my skin and my hair some TLC while also giving my mind a little breather. I believe that taking care of your skin, your body and yourself is the key to a happy life. It starts with you. Let me share with you my go-to skincare routine, I hope it inspires you to do some self-care today!
When I Wake Up
I start off my day at 7:15 AM by washing my face with my Bubblzz, Tea Tree Facial Wash. I apply it on wet skin and rub it in a circular motion and then rinse my face thoroughly with cold water. Next, as a toner, I use the Glow with Sarah, Orange Cleansing Water. It makes my face feel super fresh and brightens my complexion; it also has a wonderful citrusy scent that helps wake me up in the morning. If I’m leaving the house, I make sure to apply sunscreen. My favorite right now has been Kolagra’s, SPF 50+, it acts as a protective layer and because it’s a dry touch formula, it never feels sticky or oily on my skin. If I’m staying in, I usually apply the Imtenan, Aloe Vera Gel. Aloe Vera is amazing for the skin and does a great job at keeping it hydrated, tightening it and eliminating fine lines (remember though, consistency is key). I just massage a pump or two of it on my face using my Crystal Muse, Rose Quartz Jade Crystal Roller. Finally, the Essentials, Strawberry Lip Balm is a crucial part of my routine.
Before I Sleep
My nighttime skincare routine is even more important to me than my morning routine. It’s my way of ending the day on a perfect, well-balanced note. Every day at 10:30 PM, I start by washing my face with the Nut Botanicals, Morning Star Hyaluronic Gel Cleanser. I rinse it off thoroughly with yes, you guessed it, cold water and then I spray the Sensera Aromatherapy, Rose Water Floral Toner on my face. I love this toner, there’s a reason it’s a fan-favorite! I follow that by applying the Emollient Lip Therapy by Luna on my lips, it does a great job at keeping my lips soft and smooth. Last but not least, I adore the Dimanche á La Mer, Remineralize & Rehydrate Serum by Nyubi Cosmetics. It’s an amazing product that works so well for my skin. I like applying it overnight and letting it do its thing. I generally massage it onto my skin with my crystal roller in an upward motion.
Tried and Test Tips
- Every day, either in the morning or at night, before I start anything, I wash my face with really cold water and then massage my face and neck with ice. It’s great at targeting redness, inflammation and any sort of irritation and it minimizes fine lines and acne.
- I make sure to drink a lot of water. Like, a lot… It does wonders for the skin, hair and body!
- I use a facial scrub or a face mask once a week. My go-to’s are the Earthowls, Coconut and Shea Butter Facial Scrub and the Trace Cosmetics, Carbon Dust Face Mask.
- Every 10 days, I like to give my skin a break by not applying anything on it. I just use the facial wash to cleanse it and the toner to balance the skin’s pH and rid it of any extra impurities at night.
- I get a facial once a month as an all-cleansing treatment for my skin.
Source Beauty’s Financial Manager, Bassant Ahmed x